The company is the owner of exclusive rights both to the site as a whole and to its individual parts, including all types of Digital content: logos, trademark names, texts, articles, annotations, illustrations, covers, images, graphics, photos, audio, video, user and visual interfaces, appearance, general style, design, structure, programs, databases.
The use of digital content provided by the Company is not one of the types of existing Licenses, but the right to one-time private and / or commercial use of the materials in accordance with this License agreement. By downloading this content from the Site, the User accepts the terms of this License agreement by default.
Digital content posted on the Site and freely available is the property of the Company. All rights to this content are protected by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan and international copyright agreements, except for those expressly specified in this License agreement.
- user – an Internet user, an individual / legal entity, a resident/non-resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan who has copied/downloaded / saved Digital content to their own / external media for personal/commercial purposes;
- digital content-posted on the Site: texts, articles, annotations, illustrations, covers, images, graphics, photos, audio and video;
- third party – any person/group of persons not related to the Company or User, but related to them by circumstances or relationships on the use of the Digital content of the Site.
This Digital content is primarily intended for representatives of the tourism industry: local and foreign tour operators, tour agencies; media representatives; guides, writers and travel bloggers; related industries with tourism-to promote Uzbekistan as a tourist destination, both within the Republic and abroad.
Allowed to Use:
Digital content published on the Site in free access CAN be used by Users and (or) third parties for personal/commercial purposes in the following areas of application:
- for advertising materials not intended for retail sales, such as brochures advertising a specific area of Uzbekistan;
- for exhibition and conference materials that are not intended for trade;
- for websites, Newspapers, magazines and TV shows that provide positive/neutral coverage of Uzbekistan;
- for social media (networks) advertising travel to Uzbekistan.
It is Forbidden to Use:
Digital content posted on the Site in the public domain CAN NOT be used by Users and (or) third parties for personal/commercial purposes in the following areas of application:
- in materials related to the sale of tobacco, alcohol, and narcotic products;
- in materials related to moral, religious and political goals;
- in items intended for sale at retail outlets: postcards, calendars, books, magazines, Newspapers, Souvenirs: t-shirts, playing cards;
- on the packaging of products intended for sale;
- on personal / commercial banks and advertising materials;
- for advertising materials to promote businesses that are not related to tourism and related areas;
- use or inclusion of an image in a trademark or logo;
- websites, newspapers, magazines and TV shows that provide inadequate or negative coverage of Uzbekistan.
- unilaterally change the terms and even terminate this License agreement without prior notice to Users and third parties;
- unilaterally restrict the User's access to any part of the materials or to all Digital content without prior notice in case of violation of this License agreement;
- under no circumstances will the Company be liable for or reimburse any losses: accidental, direct and / or indirect as a result of the User's use/inability to use this Digital content.
- provide the User with high-quality access to the digital content of the Site in accordance with the terms of this License agreement;
- provide the User with access to the current License agreement;
- take all reasonable measures to prevent interruptions in the operation of the Site and access to Digital content for free download.
- create derivative works or modify digital assets at your discretion, electronically or otherwise, by performing cropping, calibration, and installation;
- if you do not agree with the terms of this License agreement, the User has the right to refuse to use the Digital content of the Site.
- digital content of the Site may not be transferred to third parties for rent, sublease, sublicense, or other similar means by charging them a fee for use;
- in case of disagreement with the terms of this License agreement, the User undertakes to delete copies of the site's Digital content made during the use of this License agreement.
Points not specified in this License agreement are based by default on the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and are subject to the principles of fairness, confidentiality, respect for constitutional rights, freedoms and equality.
Regardless of whether the User belongs to a foreign citizenship or citizenship - in case of disputes, the Parties are guided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The latest version of the License agreement: May 2020.