The subject of this Agreement is the rules for using the Site materials and providing the Visitor and / or User with the opportunity to use the site Services. The company is the owner of exclusive rights to the site as a Whole, as well as to its individual parts, including all types of content: logos, trademark names, texts, articles, annotations, illustrations, covers, images, graphics, photos, audio, video, user and visual interfaces, appearance, General style, design, structure, programs, databases.
This Agreement uses the following concepts:
-the enterprise - State Unitary enterprise "National PR-center";
- website – the Company's website located on the Internet at: https://uzbekistan.travel/. The site is designed to inform, promote tourist destinations, support the site's Services, ensure interaction between Users and Partners, place other online services and target tourist information;
- acceptance – full and unconditional acceptance of the offer (Agreement) arising as a result of performing actions on the Site or visiting the Site pages;
- visitor – an Internet user who is not registered on the Site and has access only to the information resources of the Site that are freely available;
- user – an Internet user who uses the site's Services and has registered in the Personal account;
- partner – an individual entrepreneur or legal entity that provides travel services and has granted the Company the authority to place, design and sell its travel products/services;
- product/service – a tourist product or service provided by a Partner through the Company's Website on the basis of a joint Agreement;
- order – a tourist product / service booked or paid for by the User through the site's Services;
- site service - interface with access to Your personal account for creating, booking and paying for Orders on the Site;
- registration - a procedure for voluntarily filling in the necessary fields with individual data, including Contact information in your Personal account in order to receive services through the site Service;
- contact information – data for contacting the User provided by them during registration in the Personal account;
- personal account – a virtual tool for personal self-service of the User on the Site: https://uzbekistan.travel/ with access to additional / personal information about the parameters and process of booking, payment for the site Order.
- if the User does not comply with the terms of this Agreement – partially or completely refuse to provide the site's services, both some and all, without special notice;
- without notifying Visitors and (or) Users, change the Site content, stop providing any site services, change the terms of this Agreement, partially or completely terminate the Site until the necessary moderation or maintenance is completed;
- with individual notification of the User through the Personal account and (or) e-mail specified in the contacts, at any time, unilaterally change the terms of the Agreement (changes to the Agreement take effect from the moment of posting a new publication on the Site – the current version of the Agreement is always located on this page), restrict access to the site services;
- the company does not bear personal responsibility to the User for non-compliance of the product/service with the quality and / or expectations of the User;
- the company is not personally responsible to the User for the relevance/availability for implementation at the moment of each individual offer or information message provided by the Partner;
- cancel an unpaid Order within 10 days;
- process the User's contact information specified during registration in the Personal account;
- consulting information submitted through the Site in relation to third parties cannot be considered as a guarantee of the Company in relation to them;
- The company is not responsible and does not compensate for direct and (or) indirect losses for possible failures, interruptions or incorrect operation of the Services that occurred as a result of actions/omissions of third parties;
- The company is not personally responsible for the actions/omissions of third-party sites, which links the Visitor and / or User can go from the Site.
- provide the User with high-quality access to information and Site materials in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- provide the User with high-quality access to information, materials and services of the site in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- provide the visitor and / or User with access to the current Agreement;
- take all reasonable measures to prevent interruptions of the Website;
- conduct moderation on comments and other entries in the appropriate forms of the Site for compliance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- use the Site's Services in accordance with the terms of the Agreement;
- use / copy site data/information for legitimate purposes for personal and commercial use without special permission;
- leave objective comments and other entries in the appropriate forms of the Site;
- ask any questions related to the site's Services by email: email@example.com
- if you disagree with the terms of this Agreement, the User has the right to refuse to use the Site and delete your personal data from your personal account.
- read and comply with the terms of this Agreement;
- be personally responsible for your personal data in personal account and access to it;
- do not provide false information about yourself during registration;
- provide at the request of the Company (via corporate mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) additional information that is directly related to the site's Services;
- when paying for an Order, do not perform illegal actions with Bank cards and other means of payment;
- using the Site not to violate restrictions, prohibitions, property and (or) non-property rights of third parties, not to use programs to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the Site, not to take actions that violate the normal operation of the Site;
- by leaving comments and other entries in the appropriate forms of the Site, do not violate the norms of the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan: do not publish materials of an illegal, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, hostile nature.
Points not specified in this Agreement are based by default on the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and are subject to the principles of fairness, confidentiality, respect for constitutional rights, freedoms and equality.
The company and the Site User are responsible for non-performance or improper performance of their obligations under this Agreement in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Regardless of whether the User belongs to a foreign citizenship - in case of disputes, the sides are guided by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The sides are exempt from liability for the performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, if they were caused by force majeure (natural phenomena, circumstances of public life, prohibitive measures of state authorities).
The latest version of the Agreement: April 2020.
Organization name: State Unitary Enterprise "National PR center" under the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for tourism development
Legal/postal address: 18, Oybek street, Mirabad district, Tashkent, 100015, Republic of Uzbekistan (first floor)
Tax ID: 204 799 073
Yashnabad branch of the National Bank (NBU):
Payment account: 2021 0000 4043 0313 1001
Inter-branch turnover of the Bank: 00847
Office: +998 95 193 21 02