The policy is a guide for the operator, it defines the goals, principles, content, procedure, protection measures, procedures for detecting and preventing violations of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of personal data.
This Policy uses the following concepts:
- personal data – information recorded in the site's database relating to a specific individual and making it possible to identify him;
- subject – an individual to whom personal data relate;
- database – a site database containing personal data of individuals;
- data processing – collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, modification, extraction, addition, use, provision, distribution, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data;
- operator – a company involved in the processing of personal data;
- third party – any person who is not a subject, owner and (or) operator, but is related to them by circumstances or relationships related to the processing of personal data.
Subjects or their legal representatives have the right to:
- have access to your personal data and the ability to edit or delete them from the operator;
- know about the availability of your personal data and their composition from the operator or from third parties;
- receive information about the terms of granting access to your personal data from the owner and (or) operator;
- require the operator to temporarily suspend the processing of their personal data, if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the purposes of processing;
- apply to the authorized state body or court for the protection of rights and legitimate interests in relation to their personal data;
- appeal to the court against any illegal actions or omissions of the operator in the processing or protection of personal data of the subject.
Subjects and their legal representatives are obligated (in order to receive service on the Site) to provide the operator with personal data that corresponds to reality and promptly notify (or independently change in the personal account of the Site) of all changes to their personal data.
The operator has the right to process personal data if the processing processes comply with the stated purposes of processing in accordance with this Policy and the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The operator undertakes to ensure the safe storage of personal data of the subject and protect them from external unauthorized hacking and leaks to public access.
The operator who has access to the personal data of the subjects is obliged to:
- to process personal data in compliance with the principles and rules stipulated by the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On personal data" no. 3RU-547 dated 02.07.2019
- do not disclose, distribute or disclose data to third parties or in public access without the written consent of the subject.
- apply the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access by others;
- provide the subject with information concerning the processing of their personal data upon written request;
- provide the subject with free access to their personal data, including the right to edit and delete their data from the site database;
- if the purpose of processing personal data is achieved, or at the written request of the subject within 10 days, stop processing this data and delete it from the site database within 30 days;
- provide personal data only to authorized persons and only to the extent that they need to comply with an official decision of an authorized state body or court in accordance with this Policy and the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The period of storage of personal data is determined by the date when the purposes of its collection and processing are achieved.
Personal data of the subject may be stored in databases, both on the territory of Uzbekistan and abroad, in compliance with the security of storage and cross-border transfer.
The processing of personal data of subjects not specified in this Policy, by default, is based on the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and is subject to the principles of confidentiality, data protection, respect for constitutional rights, freedoms and equality of subjects.